Sunday 26 April 2009

You have to laugh

I can't remember the last time I was out two nights in a row but I just have been.

Thanks to the generosity of Auntie Vicky who gave up her Saturday evening to babysit for us, Vanessa and I had the pleasure of going round the corner to have a meal with our good friends (from left to right) Layla, Gillian, Ewen and Simon.

The evening started off maturely enough. But then, somewhat inevitably, the wheels came off.

First Ewen did his "hide my ear in my ear" trick.

Then Gillian and Layla showed off their spoon balancing skills.

And then everyone just drunk too much.

But it was a terrific night and much fun was had.

Meanwhile, I have a challenge for you. Can you guess which fat bastard had two whole Weetabix for breakfast this morning?

You guessed right.

No comments:

Post a Comment