Tuesday 21 July 2009

Out-standing

It's been a very bizarre day thus far and I've absolutely no idea how it's going to end - I'll know more when I collect Jamie from nursery shortly. Full details tomorrow.

In the meantime, we've had another of those baby landmark moments: Jamie can now stand up on his own.

The picture above is not the sharpest I've ever taken as he's currently only able to stay upright for a couple or three seconds at a time. Indeed, I've felt a bit like one of Sir David Attenborough's cameramen over the last few days trying to capture this great moment of natural history. But at least you can be assured I'm not telling fibs.

Now that he is literally up on his own two feet, a huge range of exciting new possibilities suddenly present themselves. These include him getting a summer job to help to pay his way.

All offers will be considered so please feel free to send them through.

No comments:

Post a Comment