Wednesday 8 July 2009

Whoops

I've genuinely just had something of a shock, now feel like a bad or - at the very least - dangerous daddy and have quickly concluded that the best thing for me to do is simply fess up.

To explain, Vanessa and I took Jamie to Harewood House last Sunday where, as per usual, he had a go on the swings.

He loves the swings and, in particular, likes to be pushed hard. I also, from time to time, like to take pictures of him on there and, in the case of Sunday, you can see examples above and below.

However, the shock I've just received is that I didn't realise Vanessa also took a couple of snaps of me pushing our beloved on Sunday and I've just stumbled across them.

The first one is fairly dull.

But the second could get me arrested.

I'm now off for a stiff brandy and a lie down.

No comments:

Post a Comment