Tuesday 22 September 2009

Back in that Yorkshire

Yes, after seven very memorable days, we've just arrived back in a grey and windy Pudsey - but with smiles upon our faces.

It is obviously never easy to come back from holiday but the task is not as daunting when you've had a good time.

Jamie certainly seemed to have a ball and, like any parents, if your son is happy (and not breaking things) then mum and dad feel good about matters too.

I've got work in the morning so, between now and then, the plan is to pick up a Chinese (our first since the food poisoning incident but I'm going somewhere else) and try to avoid unpacking (until at least October on my part). And I might go to bed at some point too.

Then tomorrow night I'll tell and show you what happened when Jamie found love.

But before I dash, I'll leave you with a photo of undoubtedly the most surreal moment of the trip.

Suggested captions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment