Wednesday 2 September 2009

Waterboys

I went for a run on Monday evening, arriving back home around the time when Jamie normally has his bath.

But rather than waste water, I had a brainwave; why not share his? And, as you can see, I did just that. (As an aside, I did keep a little pair of black shorts on as he still gets amused by the sight of his own "boy bit" and...erm...well...you know what I'm saying).

Anyway, after getting him down for the night, Vanessa and I decided to mark the end of our week and a day off work with a Chinese takeaway.

Sadly, something like two and a half hours later, I reproduced my share of it into a basin (charming). And, at around 3.30am, Vanessa did the very same down the loo. No more Chinese food for us for a while then.

Both of us were forced into bed for all of yesterday and I, having eaten a much larger helping of our culinary treat than Mrs W, also spent today there - until about half an hour ago.

Like most people - especially men - I hate being ill so I am looking forward to getting back to some sort of routine tomorrow.

But hey ho, nobody's died (unless other patrons of the Oriental Express in Stanningley were less fortunate than ourselves).

No comments:

Post a Comment