Saturday 12 March 2011

Guiseley - The Return


We had a family trip to see our new house today and, I'm delighted to say, it's even better than both Vanessa and I remember it. 

It was Jamie and Charlotte's first trip and, whilst Charlotte slept for most of the time, Jamie took the opportunity to check out his new bedroom.


Given that this time last week we hadn't looked at any houses and were yet to sell our own, it's still quite a lot to take in.  But it's very reassuring to have no regrets (as yet). 

One thing that's been bugging me over the last couple of days was that our house continues to have a "For Sale" rather than a "Sold" sign outside. 


I had no reason to believe that anything was wrong. But, by the same token, it did seem rather odd - so I've just given our estate agents a call. 

And do you know why it hasn't changed?

Yup - they ran out of "Sold" signs.

Who says he housing market remains buggered?

No comments:

Post a Comment