Thursday 8 November 2012

Getting out on a high


I came downstairs on Saturday morning to find this dramatic scene.  Yes, Charlotte is now big/strong/cunning enough to escape from her high chair - despite being strapped in.

This development presents an obvious danger to her physical health, and an immediate challenge to her mother and me.  After all, they're not called high chairs by accident (although their loftiness can obviously lead to one).

As an aside, another notable aspect of what you can see above is the fact that the off duty superhero lurking in the background was not in the least bit interested in swinging to her aid. 

(And yes, I do appreciate that my own choice of taking an amusing photo over rescuing my daughter might not have particularly responsible either.  But still).