Sunday 25 November 2012

Over and stout

After two days' of solid entertainment, it's almost time for me to head back to Yorkshire. (There is one more Guinness-themed rendezvous planned in central Belfast before I present myself at the airport).

I will share some images and stories from the last 48 hours with you over the next few days if you can be bothered to check back.

In the meantime, I'm going to investigate if Northern Ireland Railways' free WiFi service will allow me to watch Swansea City v Liverpool on Sky Go. If it does, let me hereby pay tribute once again to the fine efforts of the Ulster Unionist Party who continue to deliver for the good people of this Province in government. If it doesn't, let's say no more about it.

I'll leave you with an excellent example of kerbside parking which I noticed close to a roundabout in Portstewart on Friday evening. It wasn't my mum who parked this particular vehicle, but I'd be fairly sure it was someone else's.