Thursday 25 February 2010

On hold


Vanessa's out tonight so, after getting Jamie down and before my man steak, monster bottle of wine and Premier League Darts live from Belfast on Sky Sports 1, I was planning to tell you about a particularly bizarre sight I encountered on the way home from work tonight.

But there's been a change of plan.

Its is now 9.28pm and I've just got Jamie off to sleep - after two hours of trying.

Up the upside, it's nice to know he wants to stay up to have fun with me.

On the downside, I hate him.

The upshot of this unexpected turn of events is that my man steak is still in the fridge, my monster bottle of wine is still on the rack and the darts is on live pause.

And as much as I want to tell you about the bizarre sight, I am not prepared to wait any longer for my man pleasures. Indeed, I don't think you'd respect me if I was and, quite frankly, I think I'd lose all respect for myself.

So please come back tomorrow.

PS The sight is really bizarre, trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment