Monday 8 February 2010

Something wrong in the head

We've been back from CenterParcs about three hours now and my headache still won't go away.

The past four days have been terrific, so no surprise there.

However, there wasn't as much "sporting activity" involving Wee John and myself as originally envisaged.

In fact, other than me joining Vicky, Vanessa and Jamie on the water slides this morning, watching three rugby matches and three football matches on the Sports Cafe big screen, and playing three games of pool and two games of the Question of Sport board game were as "active" as either of us got.

And each element was accompanied by copious amounts of Guinness - hence the piercing headache.

Despite me leaving her cake in Pudsey, Vanessa's birthday seemed to work out well enough.

But I'll tell you more about that and everything else over the next couple of days, because I really do need to lie down.

"Holidays" - tch!

No comments:

Post a Comment