Saturday 13 February 2010

Twisted

Several people who read this blog have at times accused me of making my son look silly purely for reasons of self-amusement, to which I tend to reply, "PAH!!!!" (Or, translated into English, "please go and sit over there").

However, last night, Vanessa plunged depths much lower than any I have previously explored.

Because I'm sorry to confirm that the picture above is not deceptive; Vanessa is actually plaiting Jamie's hair.

I think it might just have been because she was a little bored, or perhaps she was still bitter at his brattish behaviour over recent days.

But, whatever the reason, the fact remains - Vanessa is actually plaiting Jamie's hair.

And this, of course, means war in the White household because I will not be outdone.

I must now think of something even worse to do to him.

PS Please be assured that she did take his plaits out before he went to bed. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment