Tuesday 9 February 2010

Pics in the Parcs

The headache I was banging on about yesterday (OW!) appears not to have been purely as a result of over-Guinnessing after all.

Because, for what feels like the millionth time in my life, I've developed a case/dose/bout (delete where applicable) of sinusitis. Not happy.

And the result is a headache now well into its second day.

But you know me (possibly), not one for complaining (ahem), so we march on - albeit briefly (did I mention I had a headache?)

Now then, where were we? Oh yes, the CenterParcs weekend just gone.

Well, Wee John bored me whilst watching the rugby...

...but later he and Vanessa beat Vicky and me at Question of Sport...

...her and her helped Jamie with his reading...

...Wee John did a wee bit of shopping with his wee shopping trolley...

...Jamie had a couple of early morning visitors...

...before trying out his new wee chair bought for him (predictably enough) by Wee John...

...then Auntie Vicky rightly reminded us it was actually someone else's weekend...

...so, having mistakenly left Vanessa's original cake in my wardrobe in Pudsey (which I was clearly delighted about), I managed to requisition another one...

... before finally, with Wee John's wee back turned, Jamie helped himself to an advance on his Godson pocket money from Wee John's wee wallet.

So, CenterParcs Sherwood Forest was indeed great and I hope it won't be another year before we return.

I also hope my headache will have gone by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment