Thursday 16 December 2010

The clock is yet to start


Guess what?  Yep, still no baby.  Nothing, nada, bugger all. 

But you'll be relieved to know that I have been keeping myself busy.
 
For example, I left my watch behind when in was back in Norn Iron a few weeks ago and told my mum not to bother sending it across as it was two years old, cost £20 and had had it's day.  Plus, Vanessa was getting me a new one for Christmas. 

But, today, something occurred to me.  If I have no watch, then how do I time the contractions?

Answer: with my recently purchased digital kitchen timer from Asda, that's how! 

So now, it's perched on the mantle piece, alongside my camera and mobile phone charger, just waiting for the opportunity to step forward and play its part.

Here's hoping its battery doesn't fade before I do.  

PS For Vanessa fans out there, I have no reason to think she's anything other than tip-top.  But I still haven't had time to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment