Friday 20 November 2009

All set for a weekend of rugby, beer and big hair


I'm off to spend a couple of days roaming amongst the Welshies - or Welsh rugby fans, to be more specific (same difference).

I've stood outside the Millennium Stadium before but never actually been inside. But tomorrow I break my duck when Wee John and I head along to watch Wales v Argentina.

We've got seats on the very front row near the ten-metre line on the right of screen if you're watching on telly.

Mind you, it shouldn't be difficult to spot us as, other than the Argentinian team and any Argentinian fans in the crowd, we'll be the only people at the game who don't look like this.

I'll try and update this drivel tomorrow morning via John's BBC-issue laptop which I intend to commandeer on behalf of licence-fee payers.

But I've got to get there first, and that might not be easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment