Saturday 14 November 2009

Football: Video evidence



I'm off to Headingley Stadium shortly to do something which should be a lot of fun. More on that later.

But I did manage to get my hands on a football for Jamie yesterday, albeit a mini-leather job rather than one of the plastic floaty things I was originally after.

We held our first indoor practice session last night, and Vanessa filmed about the last 30 seconds of it before telling me off for teasing our boy.

Click onto the play button if you want to have a look. (Sorry the room's a bit dark).

It's already obvious he's going to be both a moaner and a diver, giving him every chance of starting up front for Manchester United in the years to come.

1 comment:

  1. Barry, he is playing with the wrong shaped ball!!! Auntie Rachel will sort it out dont worry, I'll have a word with Santa Claus and tell hi to bring Jamie, the right shaped one!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete