Friday 27 November 2009

Dog tired

I've been a bit under the weather for the past couple of days (hence no update to this pish since Wednesday), principally because Jamie has been very much under the weather.

He's teething yet again (seriously, this boy is going to end up with more teeth than Jaws - but not Alan Carr) which, in addition to the pain in his gums, means he has a heavy cold, a bad cough and isn't sleeping.

And he didn't sleep last night in a very big way. I don't think either Vanessa or me got much more than about three hours downtime and, despite it being a Friday, it means a bit of an old struggle between now and Guinness / home time.

But, you know, one must put a brave face on these things.

So in an attempt to cheer myself up and hopefully amuse you even a little bit, here's a picture I took this morning of my favourite Bradford shop sign.

Sadly the outlet is long since closed, which is a real shame on many different levels.

Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment