Thursday 22 July 2010

I just know it's going to rain

Of all the days in the calendar year, tomorrow is the one I dread the most; yes folks, it's time for the annual camping weekend.

I'll not rehearse the many reasons why I am galled at the prospect of tomorrow more than any other tomorrow (although feel free to remind yourself of how I felt a short 52 weeks ago).

But the simple fact is, I'm just not the camping type.

In an attempt to be positive, I did buy Jamie some new, patriotic wellies for this year's three days of torture.

Although, I fear Jamie himself may be a tad optimistic about the prospect of spotting something big and shiny in the sky on this particular "holiday."

Should we survive the ordeal, I'll be back here on Sunday to tell you all about it. That already seems like ages away.

No comments:

Post a Comment