Thursday 1 July 2010

Some tramps live in mansions

I've been working my tush off in my new job this week and haven't had a lot of time to do or think about much else - including something mildly interesting to write about here.

But then, a short while ago, I got a phone call from a lawyerly friend who we'll call "Bodney."

Bodney had been in conversation with some other lawyerly friends who advised him of a story which no-one can talk about for probably two weeks (if they don't want to lose their house and piggy bank contents) but which should then be all over the papers.

It involves the "real" reason why England's footballers performed so poorly at the World Cup. And, I have to say, it left me a little taken aback - not that any of us should be these days.

I'll say no more than that (given that my house and piggy bank contents only partly belong to me).

But why don't you type "Steven Gerrard rumours" into Google and see what you find? I would if I were you.

PS If you already know what I'm referring to, well, bully for you.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm very interesting ...if true!!!!! Good ol' Google!!!!

    ReplyDelete