Sunday 18 July 2010

We might have to call it Peter

Without boring you too much with the technical details (none of which I understand in any case), there are two computers inside this one computer at the present time and I have to switch an internal lead from the new one to the old one if I want to access my old files. (Got that? No? Me neither).

However, I've just searched through some archived e-mails on my old computer to find out what night it is that Vanessa, two friends and myself are due to travel to Sheffield to see Peter Kay's Tour That Doesn't Tour Tour - On Tour. Because I forgot to write down the date when I booked the tickets many months ago.

And the answer? Sunday 28 November.

Or, to put it another way, exactly three weeks to the day that Vanessa is due to give birth.

I love Peter Kay but, between you and me, I kind of hope he isn't TOO funny on this particular evening.

That said, I might just pack some clean towels, a flask of hot water and a pair of rubber gloves - just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment