Friday 8 August 2008

Bring your Jamie to work day


Just back home and now on holiday for two and a bit weeks. Luxury.

Given it was my last day for a while, I thought it might be a nice for Vanessa to bring Jamie into work to meet the ladies who have to put up with me of a daytime.

Pictured from right to left are Marie, Saima, Sally and Kim who have all been terrificly supportive from the moment I told them I (sorry, Vanessa) was pregnant.

Always ready with advice and abuse in equal measure, they've kept me right throughout and I love them for it.

Jamie arrived in a bit of a hungry grump so was quickly handed to Saima to be fed. And as soon as he was done, Sally held him for ages and even made him smile although, despite several attempts, I couldn't quite get it on camera.

Jamie seemed to like everyone he met, confirming him as a fine judge of character.

No comments:

Post a Comment