Friday 19 March 2010

Can two become one (night of telly)?



The older I get, the less I welcome the prospect of stressful situations.

And tonight is bound to be extremely stressful - particularly for a Friday.

Because tonight my beloved Coleraine FC are playing Portdown live on Sky Sports 3 (kick-off 7.45pm).

Meanwhile, it's Sport Relief night on BBC 1 from 7pm (for which YOU CAN STILL SPONSOR ME by clicking on to http://www.mysportrelief.com/personalPage.aspx?SID=131513. COME ON!)

The idea of Sky+ing one or other event is simply out of the question (it's a boy thing). So I have no option but to try to watch both the match and James Corden's spoof sketches at the exactly same time (although obviously only until the final whistle goes at Shamrock Park).

But it's not going to be easy and I would ask for your thoughts and prayers to be with me as I make my brave attempt.

What a trooper.

PS What do you mean "what about Vanessa?" I'll bring some chocolate home, alright?!

No comments:

Post a Comment