Monday 1 March 2010

Is there anybody out there?

I'm beginning to go a bit loopy.

Following Jamie's and my Saturday lunchtime shopping trip to Marks & Spencer and not long before the Ireland rugby team ran out at Twickenham, I began to feel a little under the weather. And I haven't left the house since.

It appears the dreaded lurgy, which so bedevilled White Jnr's little frame last week, has managed to penetrate my somewhat larger outer shell, and it's not been fun.

Whilst I haven't been barfing up my inner self in the way he unfortunately did, I have been forced to divide my time between lying down and sitting down - and a large proportion of the sitting down hasn't been in front of the telly.

However, I have been working today - and got a fair bit done - grateful in the knowledge that my desk at home is a lot closer to the "washroom" than my desk in Bradford City Hall.

Anyway, tomorrow is another day which will hopefully bring a return to normality (whatever that is).

But I really don't like this "cooped-up" lark. Remind me never to go to prison. Or Butlins.

Now then, where did I put Jamie's Dioralyte?

No comments:

Post a Comment