Saturday 6 March 2010

Surf Boy

They say "you can never start too young" and, in some of aspects of life, this is undoubtedly true.

Golf is one activity that springs to mind. And using computers is most definitely another. (In contrast, going to work, worrying about bills and trying to work out what the hell goes on in women's minds are matters best left until you absolutely have to - as I stress to Jamie every, single day).

As you can see above, Mini-White has already taken an active interest in our PC which I'm currently staring at here in our spare room.

No matter what's on the screen, he wants to have a look. And I can immediately forget about typing anything the second he appears at my hip.

But his early fascination with technology presents advantages for me in later years too.

For example, in an ideal world, I would love to be the proud owner of a Nintendo Wii and my upcoming birthday would seem to present an obvious opportunity to make this happen. But I already know I wouldn't understand how to work it.

But by next year, when Jamie's talking his progressed a bit more, he'll be able to tell me all I need to know to get started.

Yes, 2011 it is then.

Or I could be really sneaky and try to persuade him to ask Santa for one...(WHAT?!!)

1 comment:

  1. Barry, you are more than welcome to come over to Phillips towers, and have a try out with our Wii, I am sure Mollie and Tom will give you a lesson in how to set up and play!!!!!!!!! Kids these days eh!!!!
    Rachel xxxx

    ReplyDelete