Saturday 13 March 2010

Tie, tie and tie again

Jamie and I have just finished watching the first qualifying session of the new Formula One season.

I think he enjoyed it although he kept asking where Roary the Racing car was. I suggested the Number One Star might be on the grid for the race proper tomorrow, giving me just under 24 hours to think of a reason why he's not. I might say he's ill.

On other matters, yesterday I bought some new ties - six new ties, to be precise.

You might think that six is a lot of new ties to buy in one fell swoop, particularly as there are only five days in the working week.

However, Moss Bros had a sale on and I couldn't resist: six ties, 20 pounds, job's a good 'un. And at least two of them are just about wearable.

Monday can't come soon enough (my a*se).

No comments:

Post a Comment