Tuesday 9 March 2010

Finally taking the leap

Jamie's constipated (sorry, too early for you?)

I only raise this because, being Tuesday, I've just dumped him at nursery and I have slight concerns he'll not last the day.

I've written several times in the past about their controversial "three shites and you're out" policy (although, only a fortnight ago, they ejected him after a single but searing "home run" which left his jeans in a very bad way).

So conversely, one must wonder if they also adopt a stance of "no poo won't do." The next few hours will inevitably provide the answer.

Aside from all this excitement, here's a thing: Vanessa and I are off to see Riverdance tonight. Yes, get us - I'm even toying with the idea of putting on a pair of floaty trousers.

2010 marks yet another farewell tour for the show that simply refuses to die. And so it's time for me to finally accept the inevitable and go to see it.

The Bradford Alhambra is the venue and Vanessa's mum Judy and stepdad Mike make up our party of four.

Like most people, I only know the one "tune" in the entire show - yes "that one." In fact, I've even got it on CD. But hopefully I'll be humming along to some of the others before the night is out.

I'll offer my serious and considered thoughts on the production tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment