Friday 26 March 2010

Lost in cyberspace

There appears to be a fair few people out there who are even less skilled at using t'Internet than I am.

Either that or, very much like me, they are extremely bored.

I say this because, last Sunday and on the advice of my Facebook friend Alex, I added a little piece of free software to this rubbish blog which allows me to find out the geographical whereabouts of you lot.

And, six days in, I am a little taken aback by what it's revealed.

Because the more 350 individual visitors to the site since then have included misguided cyber-travellers from across the United States, a load from Canada, plus smatterings from France, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Luxembourg, Portugal, Spain, Romania, Italy, Belgium, Australia (although I know who they are - g'day Hayley, Graham, Louise and Zoe), New Zealand, South Africa and even one sole trooper from Sudan.

These are in addition to the substantial number of hits from various parts of England, Scotland, Ireland and about three from Wales - some of which I hope were deliberate.

But there you are, this pile of tripe is officially global.

If you are someone who has arrived here in error, a sincere welcome to you and please do come back. With any luck, my next post will be much better than this one - although I doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment