Monday 29 March 2010

I'll name that Lewis in one


Jamie's got a sore arse (again).

Sadly for him (and for his parents' prospects of getting some sleep tonight), the Teething Devil has arrived for what must surely be his final visit.

And the result for our boy is a sorry combination of painful gums, a tickly cough, a runny nose and lots of bad nappies - hence the sore "seat" (yes, I know, that was more polite).

That said, I would still describe Lewis Hamilton as an arse. I really want to like him but I just can't and yesterday's spoilt child act - after Jenson Button, possibly my favourite current sportsman, had the cheek to win the Australian Grand Prix instead of him (let's not talk about the other four drivers who also finished higher) didn't help.

However, as it's turned out, my description of Brat Boy (don't worry, I won't say arse again) was timid compared to the tag pinned on him by the Victoria state Roads Minister (pictured above).

You may have heard that Stroppy Features (still didn't say arse) was arrested on Friday night after deciding to show off his flash Mercedes by doing wheel spins in a public street.

Responding to the news, Minister Tim Pallas commented (and I kid you not): "OK, I'll say it. He's a dickhead."

If only we had a few politicians like that in this country (although, to be fair, I'd draw the line at them actually being Australian).

No comments:

Post a Comment